ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Process Lasso Pro at GAOTD (May 21, 2010)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Curt:
If I ever get a new computer, I hope it will be a powerful one, which will make my free license for 1 PRO copy redundant. So, "you" can have it. PM me and tell why you need it!

Giveaway License

You have 1 free license of Process Lasso Pro that you can give away to anyone, including yourself. Please enter the recipient's email in the box below to give one away.
-Bitsum
--- End quote ---

Version 4, of course.

SKA:
Curt

Any link for this free giveaway licence ? Or its buy 1 - get 1 free ?

Thanks
SKA

Curt:
-for lifetime license owners. http://www.bitsum.com/prolasso_home_purchase.php

Every person who purchases any lifetime license type gets to give one single PC license FREE to the person of their choice. You can even give the license to yourself! Limit one free license per order. Orders of an Entire Home bundle only includes a single PC give-away license, not 5. All give-away licenses comes with one year of free updates (they aren't lifetime).

Process Lasso Pro
LIFETIME free updates
Only $32.95 per computer!

Process Lasso Pro
Entire Home Bundle
LIFETIME free updates
Install up to 5 computers
Only $48.95 per home!
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Curt:
Process Lasso is an icon when it comes to updating the installed file. All you need to do, after unpacking the two new files, is to db-click the QuickUpgrade.exe. End of story!!
 :up:

MerleOne:
Beware : when you go from V3 to V4 you should not use QuickUpgrade, but the full installer, otherwise it might mess up some settings (as read on Bitsum Website, somewhere).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version