ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Compare It! and Synchronize It 25%OFF

<< < (2/3) > >>

tomos:
in eurozone, oder via Shareit (default) and choose $ as the currency (difference of €6 for Compareit - and no, that's not the vat)

Anyone know how this works with images? - there's no info about it on their site (that I could find)
http://www.grigsoft.com/wincmp3.htm

There were a couple of posts about BeyondCampare's image comparision capability here

Ath:
Anyone know how this works with images? - there's no info about it on their site (that I could find)
-tomos (December 31, 2010, 03:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've been using both CI and SI for over 10 years, but I've never been able to catch them comparing images to anything other than size/timestamp. Selecting 'content' for comparing is quite useless, as a diff of 1 byte is enough to trigger as a difference.

Curt:
Then you have probably missed the announcement on the Grigsoft frontpage that you can get a 50% discount, during this holiday season, using the coupon code 'MY-XMAS' in the ordering process. That's an even better deal -Ath (December 30, 2010, 03:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

-no, I didn't miss it, but I missed it in time...
It is not a valid discount code! Probably ran out right after Christmas.

Ath:
It is not a valid discount code! Probably ran out right after Christmas.
-Curt (December 31, 2010, 04:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's quite a pity that Igor doesn't keep his site and blog up to date, he's a lot less active than he was a few years ago. Sent him an updated translation weeks ago, but it's still not on the site. He probably needs a reminder again... :tellme:

tomos:
-tomos (December 31, 2010, 03:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've been using both CI and SI for over 10 years, but I've never been able to catch them comparing images to anything other than size/timestamp. Selecting 'content' for comparing is quite useless, as a diff of 1 byte is enough to trigger as a difference.
-Ath (December 31, 2010, 04:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

it's new in version 4, from the link above:

> v4 only! New viewers: compare binary and image files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version