ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

7 requests: wheel, pg up, filters, action mods, resize bug, minimize, 2xCtrl

<< < (2/2)

nontroppo:
mouser, why not make a wiki page for each broad topic: plugins, search modifiers etc so that we can focus things down. Currently there are lots of ideas dispersed in different threads which I believe is not so good for development. wiki pages are great for unifying idea's and drilling down to core concepts.

i tried logging in but i cannot create an account - there is an error on the login page...

nontroppo:
and if people suggesting new ideas can write feature requests into clear and succinct bugs in the bug tracker that would really help too...

mouser:
yeah maybe a wiki might not be a bad idea..  i took the wiki down recently because it was just not being used at all.

i really want to get farr2 out this summer.. but i want it done properly, and i want the design to be something special

mouser:
i split off the v2 discussion into a new thread here -> https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=3713.0

Jan-S:
9. Disallow executing results on ALT + F-key (for example, ALT+F4)-jukla (May 09, 2006, 04:22 AM)
--- End quote ---
Agreed! I would like to see an option to disable the function keys as a replacement for the digits. Too often I get the context menu of the fourth list entry when I want to close FARR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version