ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

GridMove Lite Portable | Windows7/8 ready, combine w/ Aero Snap | XP/Vista Supp.

<< < (5/8) > >>

helloall:
Uhm - my version was never ment to use custom Grids. As stated above it´s an "out of the box" solution and the menu is cut down to some few entries.

You can´t change the Grid name in the GridMove.exe.ini like in the full version. The two existing grids in my version are switched hardcoded (one grid for xp/vista, one for win7)

helloall:
Nothing going on here, huh? 8)

I got a small update (v1.4) for testing future Windows 8 compatibility, compiled with latest AHK/64bit. If anyone wants to use it, just let me know.

tomos:
I made it primarily as an "out of box solution" which can be combined perfectly with the Windows 7 built in Aero Snap. It extends the built in Windows 7 Aero Snap functions.
(Since v1.3.2 it works very well for XP and Vista too)
-helloall (May 13, 2010, 02:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

hi Helloall,
could you elaborate a little on what this one does - or on how it is different from the regular Gridmove ?
thanks, Tom

helloall:
Oh, you're right:

In times where standard users often have best use for simple apps with no need for configuration, i thought it might be a good idea to make a preconfigured lite-version of GridMove with only one preloaded grid.
This version has some fixes and compatibility-updates (GridMove now works with larger scaling settings in Windows) to the original version and imho extends very nicely the integrated snapping-mechanism of Windows 7/8 "AeroSnap" without having you to disable this integrated snapping mechanism.

I see if i can make some screenshots...

Greets

tomos:
I see if i can make some screenshots...-helloall (October 04, 2013, 06:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

:up: that would be helpful :)

Is it possible to download it?
(the link in first post no longer works)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version