ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

GridMove Lite Portable | Windows7/8 ready, combine w/ Aero Snap | XP/Vista Supp.

<< < (3/8) > >>

helloall:
New version v1.3.2 online :)

I think i found an "old" bug when adding exceptions for windows. Windows with class name containing characters conflicting with RegEx stuff (like + in Notepad++) results in messing up the exeption values in the .ini file. Will try to fix it, but i´m no RegEx god.  :-\

Edit:
v1.3.2a online with RegEx fix for exceptions list

helloall:
Hey jgpaiva,

do you may have a little hint how i can color the  (grey) semi-transparent area which previews the area the window gets resized to?

Edit:

Found it in this moment, thanks anyway.

Autohotkey is very fun btw. Very easy to get used to. But im very glad that you did the math stuff. :D

jgpaiva:
hi,

I see you've been busy :)
Yes, autohotkey is easy to use. But be careful, its usefulness is very limited, if you want to learn some language, you'd be better off with something like python.

Regarding the color, you must change the background color of the window which creates the transparent overlay.

I'll have to take a good look at your code to extract the fixes to add to the main GridMove branch ;)

helloall:
After much testing i think a light grey is the best color for both non-transparent and transparent mode. (Almost the same grey you used, but i found some slight color touch in that grey so i replaced it by some clean grey)

But split it into two vars to be more flexible:

--- ---  if(DwmIsEnabled) {
    Gui,2: Color, %ResizePreviewColorTransparent%
    WinSet, Transparent, %ResizePreviewTransparency%,
  }
  else {
    Gui,2: Color, %ResizePreviewColorPlain%
    WinSet, Transparent, OFF,
  }
Hope that´s correct. It works anyways. :-)

I'll have to take a good look at your code to extract the fixes to add to the main GridMove branch ;)
-jgpaiva (May 18, 2010, 10:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, just tell me when you´re back on the project and we get stuff together so you can take the things you want to apply to your source.  :)

Question:

Do you know if there is anything to be said against replacing the trigger outlines (which use a Bitmap (grid.bmp) right now) by a drawn line which could be colored more easily than the repeated Bitmap.

Did you use a Bitmap file for a reason?

I made a quick test and it seems to work well?

--- ---Gui, add, text, Y%TriggerTop% X%TriggerRight% W1 H%TriggerHeight% 0x7
Don´t know how to color that new line. :)
Everything i tried does not work.

Btw: Just tested GridMove with my Win7 x64 and a non-admin user account and UAC @ standard. Seems it works without any problems.

jgpaiva:
IIRC, using a bitmap with a solid color and stretching it for the length of the grid was faster than repeating it though the whole line.

I have never testes what you mentioned in your post. Might be faster to render, though.
I know there's some way to paint text with another color, I even used it to paint the letters on the grid with red.

Btw: Just tested GridMove with my Win7 x64 and a non-admin user account and UAC @ standard. Seems it works without any problems.
-helloall (May 19, 2010, 12:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
Cool, I have observed some strange behaviour (specifically with windows live messenger) in such setting, though :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version