ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: TaskDaddy Release

<< < (7/17) > >>

Perry Mowbray:
It'll have to wait until Monday for a screenshot as I don't use Outlook at home.

Both windows were functional and I think (from memory) that I could have used either. Definitely not a ghost  ;)

It looked like the same code was run twice to produce the same window twice...

daddydave:
It looked like the same code was run twice to produce the same window twice...
-Perry Mowbray (July 30, 2010, 09:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm sure I've got a double function call in there somewhere and I'm seeing the two windows as well. Never noticed it because one window is directly on top of the other, and if I ever saw two windows, I probably thought it was because I was running the program so many times to test it.

Perry Mowbray:
Does AutoIt have a resizable window? I know that I started using such a library with AHK which fixed those font issues: when the window and controls have fixed dimensions I think what's happening is that different system fonts are bigger/smaller and not fitting correctly (and wrapping).

daddydave:
Does AutoIt have a resizable window? I know that I started using such a library with AHK which fixed those font issues: when the window and controls have fixed dimensions I think what's happening is that different system fonts are bigger/smaller and not fitting correctly (and wrapping).
-Perry Mowbray (July 30, 2010, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is it like AWT in Java / sizers in wxWidgets? I haven't found anything like that so far, but worse case I can probably calculate widths / heights.

I'm sure the window itself can be made resizable.

Perry Mowbray:
Once the window is resizable then the controls need controlling  ;)

In AHK I use Tital's Anchor library: http://www.autohotkey.net/~Titan/#anchor

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version