ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Greetings and a Tablet PC question. :)

(1/2) > >>

MacDaddy:
First off, hello!  I just discovered this great program a couple of hours ago, and have already installed it and tested a few settings.
And after scouring the forum, I have a question that I could not find an answer to:
Can we enter keyboard hot keys into CD?  Example.  As a tablet PC user, I can touch the screen and bring up CD, then touch my photoshop icon to bring up Photoshop.  But once in photoshop, it would be AWESOME to be able to quickly access photoshop specific hot keys.
If this is not directly possible, has anyone figured a work around?  Perhaps macro based? My first thought is to use autohotkey and create a hotkey macro for each command I want, and then make it into an .exe file.  But this could quickly get tedious.

If CD could do it inherently, CD could be the ultimate God-sent touch based software for ALL tablet PC users!!

Hmmm... on that note, I bet the combined abilities of autohotkey to make .exe based macros and the display/ergonomics of CD could prove an incredibly powerful combination.  People could create and share .exe macros for volume control, hotkeys, etc etc and launch them all from CD!

Thank you and hello again. :)

MacDaddy

MacDaddy:
**Listens to crickets**  :eusa_boohoo:

tomos:
Could you clarify:

> As a tablet PC user, I can touch the screen and bring up CD, then touch my photoshop icon to bring up Photoshop.  But once in photoshop, it would be AWESOME to be able to quickly access photoshop specific hot keys.

once in Photoshop you can obviously use Photoshop shortcuts - you must mean some other keys - but to do what exactly?

You say 'Photoshop specific' - if it's not directly related to Circle Dock, you will have a better response posing in the Coding Snacks Forum.

Coding Snacks
| | |-+  Post New Requests Here:-
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?board=71.0

MacDaddy:
I appreciate your writing, but I am unsure what to clarify.  Yes, my question was in regards to Circle Dock (CD) with photoshop, but the ability of having CD launch hot keys with a click of an icon could be used universally.  As I stated, being a TABLET user, using CD to "launch" hotkeys in photoshop was my "example".

My Quote - "Can we enter keyboard hot keys into CD?  Example.  As a tablet PC user, I can touch the screen and bring up CD, then touch my photoshop icon to bring up Photoshop.  But once in photoshop, it would be AWESOME to be able to quickly access photoshop specific hot keys.

So yes.  this is DIRECTLY related to Circle Dock.

daddydave:
So to use Circle Dock within applications, not just to launch them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version