ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 :: Announcement

<< < (2/3) > >>

sgtevmckay:
That would be great.. it would be wonderful to get out the word early to other programmers who don't know about NANY, and welcome some new people into the process!
-mouser (May 13, 2010, 03:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Indeed....I'm hot on it  :Thmbsup:

I think I will run a page on the Circle Dock Wikidot page as well....Not certain how much longer it will be up, but with about 1500 Visits a day....you never know ;)

Give me a bit to get this going  :P

Markham:
I think I will run a page on the Circle Dock Wikidot page as well....Not certain how much longer it will be up, but with about 1500 Visits a day....you never know ;)
-sgtevmckay (May 13, 2010, 04:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

What The Sarge means is that Circle Dock is moving away from wikidot.com within the next few weeks and will have its own spiffing new web site. For the time being, there's an entire page devoted to this competition on the current site here and we will have to consider the best way of promoting this event on our new site.

Just as DonationCoder supports - and is the support site for - Circle Dock, so Circle Dock supports DonationCoder.

Mark
Circle Dock

Deozaan:
It needs to be free for personal use, donationware, or open source -- and be a program that hasn't been previously made public.
-Perry Mowbray (May 12, 2010, 11:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
Emphasis added.

In the past, it was acceptable to submit an previously made public application if it was completely refactored, or something along those lines. Is this still true?

For NANY 2011 I'm considering reviving an old (unfinished, but made public) Flash project I did years ago, but this time doing it with something besides Flash.

mouser:
well sure, if you are recoding it then this is a new application so there is no question but that it is nany suitable.

kyrathaba:
Is it permissible to submit more than one NANY app?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version