ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

A unified FARR / Launcher Interface Proposal

<< < (9/11) > >>

mimiihu:
and i was thinking that masu was that girl. that's why i said "just kidding".
actually i'm a sucker for asian girls. that's why my girl is thai :)

eye-candy:
http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/intotheblue/site/extras/wallpapers/itb_wallpaper_sam1280x1024_b.jpg

Darwin:
and my wife is Korean... ;)

cemole:
Just to get us back to the main topic ;D
I  want to add my name to those who would be happy to have an application  combining Find&Run Robot and Launchbar Commander.

mitzevo:
ehh, try to keep your pants on?  :huh:

eheheh. ehe.

:Thmbsup:

bleak_xmas:
I like the idea.  Partly because I bought 'Object dock' a year or two ago, and
with FARR, I've tossed the dock entirely.   I'd love FARR integrated into the
dock in a few ways..

1)  dock is BEHIND all apps, until you hit the break key.  when you do, it pops in front
     and activates the search bar.
2) A part of the dock can contain static icons
3) A part of the dock can contain the top x history icons
4) The dock overall can implement lots of pretty features like zoom and transparency etc.

Check out 'RocketDock' which is the flavour of the month in the Dock world, with
Konfabulator going the Yahoo!?! way, and Object Dock costing real money.. and Y'z
dock being no longer developed...

Rocket Dock integrated into FARR, with a hotkey to activate and pop it to the front
would be fabulous!   RocketDock is missing the ability to show running apps (with a
highlight) or SysTray icons (without crashing that is).. Object Dock is better in that
respects, just not free.

I think you can download the source to Rocketdock as a reference.  Note that active
ICONS as plugins would also be a bonus, since I use(d) an active GMAIL icon which
changed when it detected unread mail in my inbox..  AAh. I can feel my MAC envy
returning..

BTW, masu.. yes, very nice :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version