ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

A unified FARR / Launcher Interface Proposal

<< < (8/11) > >>

masu:
I really like the idea !!

mimiihu:
I really like the idea !!
--- End quote ---
i really like your avatar !!
just kidding ok?  :Thmbsup:

count me in for support on the "company merging" too.
is the first nontroppo screenshot of farr possible already? i mean the 3 column app list and the custom font separator captions. that would be a good addition to lbc.

i haven't played with farr a lot yet, but globally speaking and by reading the posts on this thread, i would still like the systray icon to invoke the bar (lbc+farr) docked or floating and hiding after launch along with a shortcut key option (i don't use them 'cause i lack several brain "nodes" and i tend to forget the key combinations).

according to nontroppo "imaginary screenshot, i think" there could be also the option for icons on right and typing on left or the inverse. if you want your icons centered or justified, your're bummed out. unless there's another line below just for typing and history button, maybe.

if i'm rambling, just ignore me. i'm just a n00b.

Darwin:
I've been avoiding mentioning masu's avatar for getting on for a year now - you've opened the floodgates, mimiihu! She's breathtaking - who is she, masu?

masu:
Jessica Alba

Darwin:
You're kidding... OK, looking closely, you're not  :-[

How did I miss that? I've spent a year thinking that she was an Asian - Korean/Japanese/Chinese model!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version