ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Not so pointless clickometer!

<< < (2/9) > >>

mouser:
as long as you dont mind them in a normal windows form, i think this will be a fun project for someone. :up:

skwire:
I won't have time until after this weekend (playing in another hockey tournament) so, if nobody else picks this up by then, I'll do it.

lanux128:
@Chessnia: i made a prototype of sorts for your Clickometer. please give it a try and let me know what else is needed. the usage is as follows: Left-click increases the bar while right-click decreases, press 'escape' to exit.

edit: new version: more configurable UI options. removed transparency due to flickering in W7.

Chessnia:
Hey, that's looking pretty cool ! :)
What I'd like is a counter bellow the bars and maybe a measuring line on the edges, you know, like measuring tape, you get a thicker line every 5 or so. (I've drown one up to give you an idea of what I mean, although the one I made is not very accurate! :) 
And also some light grey lines below, coinciding with the measuring lines, like in the picture (it makes it easier to read I suppose).
Also, at present I think you can get a maximum of 20 hits. Maybe increase that to 30 (even if you have to make the bars a little taller, say 600 pix).
It'd be nice if the bar's backeground were white instead of grey, like in my sketch bellow.
I don't know. I don't want to get too greedy requesting features, I guess it should be kept as simple as possible :)

lanux128:
@Chessnia: i've made the most of the changes you requested but the measuring grid with a thicker line every 5 lines is proving to be elusive. however, i'll try to find out if it's possible in AHK. in the meantime, please try out the newer version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version