ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Not so pointless clickometer!

<< < (3/9) > >>

cranioscopical:
Hey, nice job!

(Great game, too… I've hardly played it at all and I scored 30 already)

Chessnia:
Wow! I'm liking it a lot!

If the thick line proves elusive, maybe a solution would be to use a darker green line every 5, and a darker red every 5 on the other side. or maybe just a darker grey on both sides, every 5.
Possible bug: the grid on the white background disappears when you start clicking on one bar.
Possible minor improvements:
- use a lighter grey on the background.
- the grey space on the right side seems to be 2 pixels longer than the one on the left. If I had to choose how to even them out, I'd probably add 2 extra pixels to the left side.

Other than that, very impressive! the coloured counters idea is great! ;)

lanux128:
thanks. i'm glad that you like it. i'll add in the other requests in a couple of days. stay tuned. :)

lanux128:
Hey, nice job!

(Great game, too… I've hardly played it at all and I scored 30 already)-cranioscopical (May 08, 2010, 12:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

thanks.. maybe i can post a version that exceeds the max score of 30. whadya say? ;D

lanux128:
@Chessnia: i've uploaded a newer version with customizable options. this version allows you to specify the color for the UI and the progress-bar. plus you can create your own grid, an image file with a dimension of 72w x 600h and the program will recognize it. just check out the sample 'Grid.png'. all these settings are available via the ini file: Clickometer.ini. do give it a try and let me know.

Possible bug: the grid on the white background disappears when you start clicking on one bar.
--- End quote ---

btw, this isn't resolved yet but i'm still looking into it. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version