ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

Unreported bug in Process Tamer (v2.11.01)?

<< < (3/3)

Dr. Bob:
Heh heh...I get it. You use a double pronged approach to battle the many annoyances that far too many software designers create for us because they think their software is the most important piece of software on your system. Present company excluded of course. Process Tamer is well behaved software as it should be. I ditched Adobe Acrobat reader in favour of Foxit Reader a long time ago for example. I share your frustration. Don't get me started.

It's tragic that so many things that for instance Microsoft 'breaks' in Windows 7 have to be repaired by its users. Same with web design. Nowadays you need many add-ons like Grease Monkey and Stylish, NoScript and RefreshBlocker etc. to make the browsing experience more bearable. And if you're looking for a good rant? Do a Google for "grey text" web design. Aaaaaaaargh!!!!

IainB:
@Dr. Bob: "Grey text"? Don't get me started. Take a look at Writing for maximum reader comprehension

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version