ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Clipboard Managing-Which one?

<< < (5/9) > >>

Ampa:
Since it is relevant to the thread I'll bump an idea which was last raise a year or two ago...

Please Mouser, can we have a way to integrate FARR and CHS?

(Cross link to previous threads asking similar things)

TucknDar:

-Ampa (May 07, 2010, 03:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
Oh yes, please!  :-*

IainB:
Yes!    :Thmbsup:

IainB:
Quote from: Ampa on Today at 19:50:16
--- End quote ---
Funnily enough, I was thinking only today that if there were an additional feature that I would like to see in CHS, it would probably be the option/ability to search for a character string using the FARR search box (i.e, same as KlipKeeper).

KK has a useful thing in the shape of the ability to search the klips for a character string using the FARR search box. It's very fast. By comparison, though CHS has more functionality and is pretty sophisticated, I have sometimes found it to be a bit tedious to find an old clip in CHS, whereas it pops up real fast in the KK/FARR search. (e.g., kk +sall string)

+1 vote from me.

tslim:
For clipboard assistant program, there are 6 features I always want:
1. Combo seek supported (at least for English)
2. Flexible and fully user-definable hotkey (for copy and paste)
3. Unicode aware
4. Spell Checker (English)
5. A seperate favarite clip list (triggered by another user-definable hootkey)
6. Program dependent paste method.

For 1. if I type "test" the highlight bar moves to first item starts with 't' then first item starts with 'te' and it follows.
For 2. [win] key must be supported particularly.
For 3. I normally use 3 different languages (Englisg, Simplified Chinese and another language)
For 4. Something like what is provided by mouser's program
For 5. I mean I can choose a text from the clip list and tag it as a fav item and the fav list is undisturbed by normal copy action but has its own hotkey to bring it up.
For 6. I have program which requires characters to be feed like typing instead of 'paste', I wish I could define a list of program such that when I am pasting a clip, the string is "type" instead of "paste" to them.

If anyone knows a clipboard assitant program that can do all the above, please kindly post it in this thread! Thank you! :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version