ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

How to use pskill with farr

<< < (5/6) > >>

skajfes:
Hm, I tried with an alias like this

--- ---1000>>>>->I:\Downloads\PsTools\pskill.exe \\%cliptext% $$1>+>^pskill (.*)but I can't seem to get the clipboard text to fill in.
FWIW I am using FARR version v2.86.01.
Here's what I get as a result:
How to use pskill with farr

I don't get it. I must be missing something? Does FARR have to be started with "copy to clipboard" shortcut or what?

mouser:
i think what you are seeing is just that its not replacing it YET.. it will replace it when you launch.

skajfes:
True. When I try to launch it is replaced. But why is it not shown in the result list?

mouser:
if you want it to show in the results list try using the mechanism for showing a custom caption, e.g.

pskill %cliptext% | c:\program files\pskill\pskill.exe %cliptext% $$1

this syntax tells far to show the part before the | in the results list, and in this case i think it should replace contents of the %cliptext%

skajfes:
if you want it to show in the results list try using the mechanism for showing a custom caption, e.g.

pskill %cliptext% | c:\program files\pskill\pskill.exe %cliptext% $$1

this syntax tells far to show the part before the | in the results list, and in this case i think it should replace contents of the %cliptext%
-mouser (May 05, 2010, 12:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

It works!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version