ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Steam Sale: 50% off Guild Wars Trilogy

<< < (4/7) > >>

iphigenie:
I never forgot the names of my characters - but then I played with an RP guild, so my characters have a life of their own

And if it comes to unplayed games list size, i bet i beat everyone...  :'(

Deozaan:
There aren't many games I bought that I never played, but there sure are a lot that I haven't finished. :-[

wraith808:
I never forgot the names of my characters - but then I played with an RP guild, so my characters have a life of their own

And if it comes to unplayed games list size, i bet i beat everyone...  :'(
-iphigenie (May 08, 2010, 06:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll take that bet :)  That's sort of the reason that I forget some names... some MMOs I bought, and played for a month or less.  I've played just about every MMO out there (and bought more than that)...

lanux128:
There aren't many games I bought that I never played, but there sure are a lot that I haven't finished. :-[-Deozaan (May 08, 2010, 05:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

i too have reluctantly accepted that i'm a collector as well as a player, given the long list of unplayed games. oh, look a new game..

lanux128 wanders off

iphigenie:

And if it comes to unplayed games list size, i bet i beat everyone...  :'(
-iphigenie (May 08, 2010, 06:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll take that bet :)  That's sort of the reason that I forget some names... some MMOs I bought, and played for a month or less.  I've played just about every MMO out there (and bought more than that)...
-wraith808 (May 08, 2010, 08:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

You certainly will win on the MMO front, I have only played a small number: WoW, Guild Wars, WAR, Runes of Magic and Dofus - ah no, I bought Fallen Earth and never started it, due to a crazy work project this winter that started right after I bought it . Let's hope it still exists this summer when i might have time

This was the situation in 2007 http://iphi.net/index.php/site/comments/why_i_shouldnt_buy_any_new_games/

Anyway, here’s the summary:
New: 3
Actively playing: 6
Finished or nearly finished: 17
Not played enough: 55
Gave up on: 150+
--- End quote ---

since then I would have added about 50, between bargain bins, digital distribution (steam, impulse, gamers gate, direct2drive,  and gog.com) and direct from developers

A more up to date partial list http://iphi.net/index.php/iphi/comments/the_embarrassing_games_list_or_why_i_shouldnt_buy_any_more_games/  

I keep meaning to update it as soon as I refresh/rebuild the side... hasnt happened yet, i cringe when i have to go near HTML or css these days

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version