ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Steam Sale: 50% off Guild Wars Trilogy

<< < (3/7) > >>

Innuendo:
I've just decided not to worry about finishing games- if I do, then it's an accomplishment.  Makes me feel a bit better about my stack. :)-wraith808 (May 03, 2010, 10:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

I can totally understand that philosophy, but I have a feeling I need to finish Dragon Age:Origins as the ending is probably going to be epic...same way with Fallout 3. Sacred 2: Blood & Ice, however, my motivation to finish is really starting to wane.

Deozaan:
Sacred 2: Blood & Ice, however, my motivation to finish is really starting to wane.-Innuendo (May 04, 2010, 07:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Is that an expansion of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel? I can hardly stand that game if only for the fact that my character won't ever shut up and stop saying the same annoying (and badly/awkwardly phrased English) sentences over and over!

wraith808:
If you have it or get it, let me know. It would be fun to party up with some fellow DC members.
-Deozaan (April 29, 2010, 09:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, I was going to let you know... it appears that they added an extra layer of security that you have to name a toon on your account when you login.  Who was the genius that came up with that idea?  It's been literally years since I've played.  And NCSoft hasn't responded yet to my pleas for assistance.

Deozaan:
Yeah, it's happened to lots of people. They will get back to you. It took them a few days to get back to my brother about the same issue.

Innuendo:
Is that an expansion of Sacred 2: Fallen Angel?-Deozaan (May 05, 2010, 04:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes...one new character class (Dragon Mage), two new areas to explore, and tons of new items for all classes. The only reason I still play is some of the quests are so unique (the Star Wars references in one, the Christmas & Easter quests, etc.).

And as for the character 'chatter', there's an option in preferences to minimize/eliminate it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version