ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Steam Sale: 50% off Guild Wars Trilogy

<< < (2/7) > >>

lanux128:
I better pass on this one. I haven't even finished Fallout 3 yet.-Innuendo (May 03, 2010, 07:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
then you wouldn't want to know about the latest spin-off: Fallout: New Vegas.  ;D

wraith808:
Buy now play later!-Deozaan (May 02, 2010, 03:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

:: stares at his already mountainous buy-now-play-later stack of games ::

I better pass on this one. I haven't even finished Fallout 3 yet. :(
-Innuendo (May 03, 2010, 07:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

We could compare stacks, and I'm pretty sure you would be a paragon compared to me :)

* Dragon Age: Origins
* Mass Effect 2
* Borderlands
* Fallout 3
* Warhammer DOW II
And that's just off the top of my head.

So get it... you know you want to :)

Innuendo:
then you wouldn't want to know about the latest spin-off: Fallout: New Vegas.  ;D
-lanux128 (May 03, 2010, 07:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, I know about it...which is why I'm so sad....gotta finish F3 before I can even think about going to Vegas.

Innuendo:
We could compare stacks, and I'm pretty sure you would be a paragon compared to me :)
-wraith808 (May 03, 2010, 09:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, I made a promise to myself....got about 20 games over here & I have to work my way through some of them....then there's all the games I have my eye on I don't even have yet like Divine Divinity's sequel that I can't remember the name of at the moment.

Dragon Age: Origins is proving to be quite enjoyable. It plays out quite like a big budget Hollywood movie that you are a part of...

wraith808:
I've just decided not to worry about finishing games- if I do, then it's an accomplishment.  Makes me feel a bit better about my stack. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version