ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Steam Sale: 50% off Guild Wars Trilogy

(1/7) > >>

Deozaan:
Celebrate the Guild Wars 5th Anniversary with 50% off the entire Guild Wars series this week only.-http://store.steampowered.com/news/3767/
--- End quote ---

If you don't know, Guild Wars is an MMORPG without a monthly subscription cost. Once you buy the game you're free to play it.

You can get the whole trilogy for $20 USD or if you already own one (or two) of the games you can buy them individually but at a higher total cost: Guild Wars: Game of the Year Edition is $10, while Factions and Nightfall are $15 each.

If you have it or get it, let me know. It would be fun to party up with some fellow DC members.

iphigenie:
Guild wars is probably the most mileage I have ever had in a game for the money  :Thmbsup:

Innuendo:
This would be very tempting (to team up and play an MMO with some DC members), but I just got drawn into Dragon Age: Origins (I know! I know! I'm behind on my game playing!). Otherwise, I'd be seriously be considering buying in.

Deozaan:
Buy now play later!

The lack of subscription fees allows you to do that. :)

Innuendo:
Buy now play later!-Deozaan (May 02, 2010, 03:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

:: stares at his already mountainous buy-now-play-later stack of games ::

I better pass on this one. I haven't even finished Fallout 3 yet. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version