ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Apple instigates Police Raid over lost/stolen iPhone 4G

<< < (4/26) > >>

Stoic Joker:
ROFLMAO - You obviously hate Apple much better than I do ;)

It was AFTER Gizmodo returned the phone that the police ransacked Jason's house.-Renegade (April 28, 2010, 06:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
Very interesting - I did not know that part.

Apple is despicable. They are a petty, vindictive, sinister, secretive, closed, greedy, back-stabbing, disgraceful and evil company.
--- End quote ---

...I just though this needed repeating (hehe).

nudone:
oh well, looks like i now hate Apple even more than i did a few minutes ago too. i now have a new lifetime ambition - to see Apple vanish into obscurity before i die.

Carol Haynes:
Preferably in a plain white box ;)

40hz:
It will only be a matter of time before the world gets completely fed up with Steve Jobs, Apple Computer, and all their "Big Ugly" antics.

And when it finally happens, it will seem like it happened overnight.

Society only tolerates one or two bad boys (or girls) at a time. And once societal 'permission' is withdrawn, they're quickly kicked to the curb and reviled, thereby paving the way for a new crop of DeBas (i.e. Designated Bastards) to replace them.

I'm guessing it will start in Europe since they don't even have the paltry excuse of 'showing support for a successful domestic company' to motivate them to defend Apple.

Can hardly wait. :)

-----

Note: I also don't buy about 75% of the story. I find it hard to believe someone working for Apple would be that careless considering how fanatical the company is about security. And I'm even more skeptical after hearing that same employee was able to keep his job when Apple has fired people for far far less.

Sorry, but the whole thing is starting to sound like one big setup; or a publicity stunt that didn't quite go according to script.

Maybe next time, Apple could just ask the police to go over to Mr. Chen's place and threaten to kick the living tar out of him? That's what their plant security guys did to that news photographer over in China.

Global Village, right? 8)

Renegade:
ROFLMAO - You obviously hate Apple much better than I do ;)

It was AFTER Gizmodo returned the phone that the police ransacked Jason's house.-Renegade (April 28, 2010, 06:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
Very interesting - I did not know that part.

Apple is despicable. They are a petty, vindictive, sinister, secretive, closed, greedy, back-stabbing, disgraceful and evil company.
--- End quote ---

...I just though this needed repeating (hehe).
-Stoic Joker (April 28, 2010, 06:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

:D Hehehe!

I started a blog to chronicle my pain as I start developing for Apple platforms - http://microsoft2apple.com/. I bought an iMac just before all this insanity broke out. So, it has kind of devolved into a series of rants. As such, I've taken a break from it until my anger subsides.

Like really! I spent $2,000 on a computer and another $238 in Apple developer fees only to be ambushed with a major policy change that no other comparable platform company would ever consider. Grrrr...

I was mostly neutral towards Apple before, and even positively predisposed towards them in a lot of ways (though I still loathe fanboys), but it's really hard to think about them positively when they pull underhanded dirty tricks like this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version