ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > Site/Forum Features

Discussion: How can we Improve DonationCoder?

<< < (15/18) > >>

JavaJones:
so from my standpoint i think maybe the best bang for the buck in terms of improving site organization is to leave the forum as it is -- and just focus on making the rest of the non-forum website pages on DonationCoder.com better in terms of exposing the rest of the content on the site, and making it easier to maintain those pages.
-mouser (May 04, 2010, 01:32 AM)
--- End quote ---

:up: :up: :up:

- Oshyan

MilesAhead:
so from my standpoint i think maybe the best bang for the buck in terms of improving site organization is to leave the forum as it is -- and just focus on making the rest of the non-forum website pages on DonationCoder.com better in terms of exposing the rest of the content on the site, and making it easier to maintain those pages.
--- End quote ---

- Oshyan
-JavaJones (May 04, 2010, 12:46 PM)
--- End quote ---

+1

Stoic Joker:
--- End quote ---

- Oshyan
--- End quote ---

+1

-MilesAhead (May 04, 2010, 06:52 PM)
--- End quote ---
Werks for me too.

IainB:
@mouser:
--- End quote ---
+1 vote from me

Not sure what to suggest re "the rest of the content on the site".

Perry Mowbray:
--- End quote ---

- Oshyan
--- End quote ---

+1

-MilesAhead (May 04, 2010, 06:52 PM)
--- End quote ---
Werks for me too.
-Stoic Joker (May 04, 2010, 10:14 PM)
--- End quote ---