ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Meeting minutes/action item software recommendations?

<< < (3/9) > >>

Armando:
Yes for one that uses Outlook an add-in tapping into the meeting feature would be nice too.

superboyac:
Ok, thanks Armando!  I appreciate your help.  I just didn't want you spending a lot of time on something that was basically just a thought experiment right now.  I often have these ideas and they fizzle away into nothing as I get preoccupied with other things.

But I do think it's a worthwhile effort.  People spend a lot of time managing all those action items and histories and meeting notes...formatting, all that stuff.

wraith...that sounds like a good idea.  I'm sure it will come in handy.

Armando:
Ok... So here's what's happening. Everything works pretty well, but I'm struggling with the reports. I'll probably have to talk to Pierre and see what's possible to do exactly. I won't post the DB tonight. Maybe during the weekend. Or maybe I'll post something tomorrow... Without the fancy report capabilities. It'll be a first draft.

superboyac:
Ok... So here's what's happening. Everything works pretty well, but I'm struggling with the reports. I'll probably have to talk to Pierre and see what's possible to do exactly. I won't post the DB tonight. Maybe during the weekend. Or maybe I'll post something tomorrow... Without the fancy report capabilities. It'll be a first draft.
-Armando (April 23, 2010, 12:15 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the update.  Looking forward to it, and of course, I appreciate your help.

Armando:
Hi superboyac,

Did you receive my little note ?

Here's a first draft. It's not perfect, it needs some polishing etc. but I'm running out of time... Working tomorrow morning, etc. Still I'm sure it could be useful. I'd certainly find some use for it... And I'll integrate that to my own DB soon (I already have my own version, but this one has some stuff that I like a bit better... Anyway.)

There's no real report feature at the moment. I'll see what can be done as soon as I can get in touch
with Pierre.

Give me some feedback...  :)

[EDIT : see latest version in my latest post. Thanks.]

P.S. There are a few notes of explanations (readme file)... Also have a look at the Welcome grid. I wrote some stuff there too.
I could be that it's a bit too colourful. We'll see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version