ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Unicode Image Maker

no text in the image

<< < (2/3) > >>

Pritchard:
I tried what you recommended, but still no image. I changed the background and paragraph colour to red, the text colour was still black. I had already tried saving the text as an .jpg or .bmp image, with no results. I thought the red background might apper on the image vewer (I use the standard Window image veiwer), but it did not. Incidentally, I have not yet used the presentation software. I am at the stage of creating the text images.

Thank you,
Sonia

mouser:
I thought the red background might apper on the image vewer (I use the standard Window image veiwer), but it did not.
--- End quote ---

right ok thats a big clue -- that suggests the problem is with the capturing of the image.

this is going to sound crazy but.. you aren't using ZoneAlarm security software by any chance are you? can you try disabling any security program you might have and then saving the image again?  it seems there are some security programs which block other programs from taking "screenshots" (see here).

meanwhile i may try to do another build of UnicodeImageMaker and test on win7 again.

Pritchard:
I use Norton Antivirus, which I turned off. Still, I could not save any text as image.

It occured to me that I could use the Windows7 'Snipping Tool' to capture the text from the the screen of the "Unicode Image Maker". I was able to to save the image. However, I could use the 'Snipping Tool' with a Word Document.

Sonia

mouser:
i just tested it in my windows 7 and it worked fine.. strange.

One request, when you say things like "I could not save any text as image" it confuses me.. just to confirm, the problem is that no matter what you save, the image file appears black, is that right?

can anyone else with windows 7 confirm that they do or do not also have this problem?

Pritchard:
I have only tried to save text as image. The problem is that, no matter what text I type, irrespective of the font type, the image file appears 'white' with no text on it, i.e., it is blank.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version