ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Trout Music Player Feature Request

(1/2) > >>

mouser:
I have a request for skwire's Trout Music player.

I use trout to listen to audiobooks as I am falling asleep.

One of the most common things i do is want to start playing where i started the night before (that is, i fell asleep almost instantly), and it takes me a few minutes to remember and find where that was.

What would be nice is some way for Trout to remember what song AND OFFSET i last manually seeked to, and be able to go back to that from a menu item.  (i suppose double clicking on a filename should also set that song and 0 offset as well; but auto advancing at end of a song should not, obviously).

Skwire, does this seems feasible and worth doing?

skwire:
You're talking the last manually set position using the mouse on the seekbar, eh?  If so, let me give this some thought and I'll try to figure out an elegant way to do this.

mouser:
You're talking the last manually set position using the mouse on the seekbar, eh?
--- End quote ---

yep, but note it needs to save the song name or index too, not just seek position (i dont care about it being robust to changes in the play list).

Josh:
Don't do it skwire! It's a trap! It's just what mousey WANTS you to do!

skwire:
yep, but note it needs to save the song name or index too, not just seek position (i dont care about it being robust to changes in the play list).
-mouser (April 16, 2010, 02:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

Right, I'll be saving the row index and time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version