ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

"Mail and/or RSS reader" screensaver?

<< < (5/5)

nudone:
sorry about the 100 seconds update - i think i must have overlooked that when testing if it worked from a fresh install - i'm 99.9% sure that i wouldn't have set it to update as frequently as that. i'll check in a minute - but there are a few things that update at different time intervals - i thought i put 300,000 ms or something for the RSS update (i.e check once every five minutes) maybe it doesn't save that information in the configs????

the RSS screensavers are just samurize configs so they can be used as desktop items too - i was hoping these would just serve as an example that it could be done. i didn't go to great lengths with the calendar version as i'm sure everyone has their own requirements for this sort of thing - again, there are just too many things you can do with samurize.

i apologise for the 100 seconds mistake anyway, i'm now going to check it out.

nudone:
whoops. looks like i just neglected that 100 seconds update part - maybe i had it set differently in another config when i was messing around.

i've removed the original archive and uploaded a new zip file 'samurize stuff v2' that should have a 15 minute interval between checking the RSS feed. see above for the link.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version