ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

crack tracker

<< < (5/7) > >>

umeca74:
I believe you can already track other things like music and video, choosing a relevant keyword. Most of the search engines CT uses are generic and should find non-software downloads, probably illegal!

umeca74:
crack tracker is finally on sale
www.cracktracker.net

if you have helped with testing send me an email for your discount coupon!

hth
nikos

steeladept:
Since I am not a code author, I really have no use for this sort of thing, but I am interested in it from a curiosity point of view.  Have you noticed a significant increase in purchases and/or a significant decrease in cracked versions being published?  I would expect, human nature being what it is, that you see no significant increase in purchases, but perhaps a significant decrease in publishing IF the software is used regularly.  However that is just speculation.  Can you tell us your experience?

umeca74:
crack tracker cannot stop cracks, even if you eliminate all the existing ones, new ones will come to replace them, it is a constant battle

as to how sales will be affected once you make it harder for people to find warez, it is debatable. Obviously I believe that legitimate sales will increase, as people really wanting the software will have no other option. But if you are on a really crowded market they may just go to your easy to crack competitor...

steeladept:
True.  I just was curious with what you have seen in the last 6 months or so since you implemented the first betas, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version