ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

two-monitors ergonomics

<< < (2/14) > >>

mouser:
i usually have 4 identical 21" monitors, 1900x1200, all landscape, controlled by 2 graphics cards.

AndyM:
... i got the 17" portrait as it was almost the same height as my main 24" and also was wide enough to view the standard(ish) web browser width of 1024 pixels. ...

...this 3rd monitor has allowed me to set up a screen for running wider windows on

i do use the 24" like a two monitor setup too. so that's a bit like having 4 screens in total.
-nudone (April 11, 2010, 01:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

hmm, I have to say this sounds useful

AndyM:
i usually have 4 identical 21" monitors, 1900x1200, all landscape, controlled by 2 graphics cards.-mouser (April 11, 2010, 02:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

2 wide by 2 high?  no, you said to have one in the middle.  So 2 high in the middle and one to either side, or 4 wide?

mouser:
basically i have 3 wide, with one in center, and then one on the far left, angled (curved) to face me.

Dormouse:
And if you have a chair that is set up to move with you, looking at the top of a two bank set is just a question of leaning back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version