ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

O&O DiskStat 2 Pro (Easter promo)

(1/6) > >>

lanux128:
just saw this promo for O&O DiskStat 2 Pro in the mail, not sure when it ends.

O&O DiskStat is a high-power tool for analyzing the used disk space on your storage volumes. With an easy-to-use interface based on the design of the Windows Explorer, you can take a closer look at the file and folder structure of your internal and external drives. Through intuitive and beautiful graphical representations you will find out which files, file types and folders are taking up the most space.

Registration for your FREE license of O&O DiskStat 2 Professional Edition
Please simply fill out the registration form and send it to O&O Software. As soon as we receive it we will send your free license code for O&O DiskStat 2 Professional Edition direct to your e-mail address. Please click on "Submit Form" to get your free license.
--- End quote ---

• http://www.oo-software.com/home/en/special/freeoodiskstat2/index.html?id=h0298e

Darwin:
Woo! You're on fire, lanux! Thanks for this one - I have Treesize Pro on my machine, but this might be nice on my wife's system  :Thmbsup:

lanux128:
hehe.. what can i say? all these Easter offerings are too good to pass. :)

taichimaster:
Thanks!  Just downloaded a copy :)

Seems a little bit on the heavy side though, the 64-bit version of the installer is 48.7MB.

rjbull:
Is this better than WinDirStat, freeware, or SpaceSniffer, freeware/donationware?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version