ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Anyone familiar with Oops!Backup?

<< < (5/20) > >>

Darwin:
I went ahead and bought it... I used a coupon and paid about $27, but note that since then Altaro have lowered their price to $29. So far, so good!

Armando:
Thanks for the feedback Darwin. :)
I trialed SuperFlexible (SFFS) recently and it went okay, except for a few weird things Tobias is looking at (maybe it was only a bad setting, but still...). Anyway, I was considering testing both Oops!Backup and GTL. I might give Oops!Backup a try and forget about GTL after all... These testing can be fairly time consuming!!

Note : The review (thanks CyberDiva) is, I must say,  extremely encouraging... Last year's review (can't remember where) wasn't as glowing, so that might mean that the company is actually taking criticisms seriously.

Curt:
...The review (thanks CyberDiva) is, I must say,  extremely encouraging... -Armando (September 16, 2010, 08:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

-it really is!

Curt:
I went ahead and bought it... I used a coupon and paid about $27, but note that since then Altaro have lowered their price to $29. So far, so good!
-Darwin (September 09, 2010, 08:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

-now $37

Edited:
-now coupon code ECZ4V3 makes it $29.60
http://www.softwarediscountcoupon.com/oops-backup-altaro.html

Darwin:
Just to note: the Genie Forum is STILL down  >:( As far as I can tell, the forums are gone for all their products. Both the ones I own, Genie Timeline and Genie Backup Manager Pro 8 have been off-line for at least a month or more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version