ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

A new approach to reduce NTFS fragmentation

<< < (3/7) > >>

PhilB66:
mouser, moderators, cody, anyone... the "Translate" drop down (up) menu at the bottom of this page doesn't seem to work on this thread... I just got bits and pieces but most is difficult to comprehend. HELP!!!  :D

MerleOne:
There seems to be some kind of consensus on the marketing capabilities of this company.  ;)

However, I still would like what you think about the products themselves.  For those who experienced DiskTrix.com a while ago, with their Ultimate Defrag and DefragExpress product lines, there also have been a lot of controversy on their marketing, but the apps are quite decent, especially Defrag Express (IMHO).

f0dder:
It starts out with uncontrolled entropy... leads to heroin abuse for sure!-MilesAhead (March 25, 2010, 06:10 PM)
--- End quote ---
Uncontrolled entropy is worse than heroin abuse, for sure!

Curt:
Their english seems dubious at best, never a good sign.-Eóin (March 25, 2010, 10:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

I will try to be polite and just say that I do not agree with you on this.

f0dder:
Their english seems dubious at best, never a good sign.-Eóin (March 25, 2010, 10:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
I will try to be polite and just say that I do not agree with you on this.
-Curt (March 26, 2010, 07:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
And I will have to say that I agree 100% - when we're talking promoted products.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version