ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Can search of donationcoder.com be improved?

<< < (2/3) > >>

40hz:
Slightly OT:  Why does it use Orwell's "Animal Farm" as the example...doesn't seem like a post that would be found here...at least, id hope not haha
-Stephen66515 (March 23, 2010, 07:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well...it wouldn't until your post.  :P

Can search of donationcoder.com be improved?

Deozaan:
Ha ha! That's awesome. ;D :D

superboyac:
Slightly OT:  Why does it use Orwell's "Animal Farm" as the example...doesn't seem like a post that would be found here...at least, id hope not haha
-Stephen66515 (March 23, 2010, 07:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well...it wouldn't until your post.  :P
 (see attachment in previous post)
-40hz (March 23, 2010, 09:04 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oh my goodness, 40!  That's the funniest thing I've read all week!  I'm seriously cracking up.

40hz:
Oddly enough, I found myself thinking about Stephen's posting a lot yesterday. (Sloooow afternoon Folks!)  >:D and thought... I just might write an article:

On the use of search queries in generating self-negating statements along with notes on its practical application for changing reality.

I love computer logic. It's so boolean don't you think?

I'd suspect this has commercial potential. Imagine every customer complaint on a website automatically negating itself by virtue of the complaint itself being made! Awesome!

It's such a vague and hokey concept that I'm sure our brain-dead USPO would grant me a software patent.

8)

superboyac:
Haha!  Yeah, that is rather interesting.  it reminds me a little of the Liar movie with Ricky Gervais.  mixed up with a little of catch-22.  I don't know...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version