ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Multi Photo Quotes

Feature Request: Quickly set desired slide

<< < (2/3) > >>

superboyac:
ok i'll add it.
-mouser (March 22, 2010, 07:07 PM)
--- End quote ---
Whoo!!  Sweet.  It really is useful.  I had my screensaver set up today and my supervisor quickly found out where i was.  Thank you.

mouser:
my plan is to add it this week.
the way i plan to do it is this:

you will invoke MPQ through a shortcut that passes a commandline paramter that says to query the user for the text to use, or you can pass the actual text to use.  if you pass the text string to use, it wills start and use that text string.

if you pass it the commandline arguement saying it should ask you, it will present first a quick dialog where you can select from preset text items you have configured within the program, or recent history, or something new, and will then launch, showing that text just as it shows text currently (i.e. in one of it's boxes mixed with optional photos and date/time if configured(.

superboyac:
my plan is to add it this week.
the way i plan to do it is this:

you will invoke MPQ through a shortcut that passes a commandline paramter that says to query the user for the text to use, or you can pass the actual text to use.  if you pass the text string to use, it wills start and use that text string.

if you pass it the commandline arguement saying it should ask you, it will present first a quick dialog where you can select from preset text items you have configured within the program, or recent history, or something new, and will then launch, showing that text just as it shows text currently (i.e. in one of it's boxes mixed with optional photos and date/time if configured(.
-mouser (March 22, 2010, 07:27 PM)
--- End quote ---
That sounds pretty damn good.  You're the best.

mouser:
Please try:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/mpq/downloads/beta/MultiPhotoQuotesSetup.exe

with a shortcut to launch mpq with /away
or /away "message to display"

superboyac:
mouser, thanks so much for this feature.  It has been tremendously useful the past couple of weeks for me.  I'm never in my cubicle in my current job and it is possibly the most effective way for people to find me.  Thanks again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version