ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Donationcoder: How did you find it + What has your experience been like so far.

<< < (8/11) > >>

briandr67:
I found DC whilst looking for a clipboard program. I have used Clipboard Help & Spell ever since and now also Lacuna Launcher, Screenshot Captor, LBC, DC Updater, Process Tamer, and Todler Trap. Worth every penny of the donations I've made and then some. Mouser and skwire rock.

Brian

mouser:
Is there a board here on the specifics of DC IRC?
--- End quote ---

if you press the "Chat!" button at the top of the forum you'll be taken to a web interface to the chat room.  those with irc clients can connect to any efnet server, and join the room: #donationcoder

there is always someone around there.

KynloStephen66515:
Is there a board here on the specifics of DC IRC?
--- End quote ---

There are no specific 'Forum Boards' regarding the use of the DC IRC channel.

If you dont want to use mIRC due to it playing havok with your computer, try an alternative like XChat or YChat, or perhaps something else.

Armando:
I was looking for some super app launcher to replace the taskbar's address bar (yes, I used it as an app launcher for a long while before app launchers for keyboard addicts even existed)... And after using some other app launcher (can't remember the name... I don't think it still exist) I found Farr (thanks mouser...). I used Farr for a little while, and maybe after a few weeks, I joined DC.

OhNoNotAgain:
How did I get here? Like Carol Haynes, I think it was through a link in the Fred Langa Newsletter. Never did like him, ya know.... ;)

After I got here, I found I could not get away..... I've about seven months of work to do on our property and at least four months of work to do on the house..........nothing is happening because I can't get away from this site! :o

Actually, I only wish I could spend more time here. The posts are both informative and fun. I really like forums where the members have a sense of humor, as well as knowing what they are talking about.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version