ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Donationcoder: How did you find it + What has your experience been like so far.

<< < (5/11) > >>

J-Mac:
Hi. My name is Michael and I am a software addict.
-Darwin (March 16, 2010, 11:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

I hope you take my post in the same vein as it was meant - mean and nasty...   purely in jest!!

Hey, I have seen just about everyone else here rib you about that; I just couldn't pass it up!   :Thmbsup:

Jim

mouser:
I hate to tread on everyone's sense of temporality and causality, but in 1984 I received a mysterious dossier on microfilm format that had a list of 500,000 users, and instructions to set up this site.  Your names and emails, along with your forum names, avatars, and and some additional unknown symbols, are all present in this original dossier, along with several hundred thousand users that have not yet signed up.  It also lists emergency procedures for dealing with a situation where someone on the list attempts to leave the site (very unpleasant procedures i must say).  The only thing i took the liberty of changing from the dossier instructions was the name of the site -- which i was instructed to call DOCO40948093823342352352352352350893425093485.com -- i thought that was a little long.

skwire:
The promise of riches and glory attracted me...

KynloStephen66515:
I hate to tread on everyone's sense of temporality and causality, but in 1984 I received a mysterious dossier on microfilm format that had a list of 500,000 users, and instructions to set up this site.  Your names and emails, along with your forum names, avatars, and and some additional unknown symbols, are all present in this original dossier, along with several hundred thousand users that have not yet signed up.  It also lists emergency procedures for dealing with a situation where someone on the list attempts to leave the site (very unpleasant procedures i must say).  The only thing i took the liberty of changing from the dossier instructions was the name of the site -- which i was instructed to call DOCO40948093823342352352352352350893425093485.com -- i thought that was a little long.
-mouser (March 17, 2010, 12:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

:Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

cranioscopical:
in 1984 I received a mysterious dossier on microfilm format
-mouser (March 17, 2010, 12:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
Damn, I thought I mailed that to Ronnie Reagan!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version