ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

[Freeware] BatchBlitz - batch process digital photos

<< < (2/5) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
 :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

3 Thumbs up for this software, Thanks you VERY much :D

skwire:
Agreed.  Judging by the interface, this looks like a gorgeous piece of software.  Thanks for the post and software.

sunlitgreen:
 Thank you guys for all the kind words!  :-[

mouser:
Initial testing was very positive.. Really friendly user interface, great that you can save and load projects.

I did experience some hanging (at least in my vmware test environment) that seemed to happen often when i tried to add text -- and the text would not show up when this happened, so seems like some problem with the text generation maybe?

A feature i'd love to see is the ability to invoke BatchBlitz via commandline and give it the name of a project file and then the name of some source files and have it run the saved-project settings on the specified files.

sajman99:
sunlitgreen- these guys have me interested in your software, but I haven't checked it out yet.

I noticed you have a portable version of your Photo Editor but not the full BatchBlitz? Any plans for a portable BatchBlitz? Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version