ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

tree-style notes - TreeDBNotes - Keynote-NF - AllMyNotes Organizer and more

<< < (4/5) > >>

monqs:
I am still using TreePad Biz after nearly 10 years as I still cannot find another notes organizer which allows me to build clickable tables of contents.  This is important for exporting my notes in html/prc format for use on my phone.

Very interesting thread.

Best wishes,
Martin

RaelB:
Hi,

May I also point out to you: RightNote (http://www.bauerapps.com/RightNote.html).

Some feature highlights includes:
- full text search (see highlighted results as you type)
- spreadsheet and source code type notes
- recently added tag feature, shows all related tags for every tag search, and allows you to associate an image with the tag

Includes specific import for KeyNote files.

Comes in standard and portable version. Licensed per user - so you can use on multiple computers as long as you are the only one using the program.

For any further information or queries you are welcome to contact us at our support email address (you will see link on the website).

Regards
Rael Bauer

AbteriX:
Hi Rael, welcome.

Thanks for this tip, i just try your app and it looks very promising  :P
- portable
- "Excel" Spreadsheets / sortable columns / sum function
- code snippets highlighter
- very fast search
- history what was done
- spelling with several different languages at onces

Well done  :Thmbsup:

jeromg:
@urlwolf

Actually, false alarm. LyX is plenty fast even on large outlines. It was some problem with qt on linux and the nvidia drivers. So I still highly recommend LyX. Sorry.
-urlwolf (June 14, 2010, 01:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey urlwolf, can you please describe a bit more how you use lyx as an outliner? Do you use a specific class?
Thanks!

Cheers  /jerome

jeromg:
Hi urlwolf and others,

I'm looking at clever ways of using lyx as an outliner/notetaker, hints are more than welcome.

Cheers  /jerome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version