ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

good Videos [short films] here :)

<< < (52/75) > >>

Edvard:
The Man From Death
A madcap, adrenalized, kung-fu, video game Western that pushes VFX and practical effects to their goofy, awesome limits.  Attacked by the nefarious Ailester Hall, a man seeks revenge for his wife's death with the help of a mysterious list of prophecies.
--- End quote ---

https://vimeo.com/156553337

Careful, this one is pretty over-the-top.  :o

tomos:
The Man From Death
-Edvard (March 15, 2016, 08:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

you always find the gems lol

40hz:
A couple of what I thought were far better than most I've seen lately. The first deals with a "forensic accountant," reviewing some cabin cam footage of a mercenary drop assault on a space colony. The second is a police story from a future NYC where police protection is provided solely as a commercial subscription service.

panzer:
Wintergatan - Marble Machine:

Edvard:
Plug - A Short Film about robots raising the last human girl on earth.

https://vimeo.com/109873939
-wraith808 (July 26, 2015, 12:55 PM)
--- End quote ---

Very nice.  Hope to see his project come to fruition.  :Thmbsup:

A couple of what I thought were far better than most I've seen lately. The first deals with a "forensic accountant," reviewing some cabin cam footage of a mercenary drop assault on a space colony. The second is a police story from a future NYC where police protection is provided solely as a commercial subscription service.
-40hz (March 25, 2016, 06:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

First one was good, if a bit depressing  (that gut-twist ending...), and the second I had seen before, but quite the thought-provoker.   :Thmbsup:

Here's one I recently found via FilmShortage:
Prism
Dan Warner is a Desaturator, tasked with sapping beauty from the world in a future where color is used as energy.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version