ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

good Videos [short films] here :)

<< < (56/75) > >>

panzer:
Prelude to Axanar:

Edvard:
Prelude to Axanar:
-panzer (January 21, 2017, 04:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wow!! Very cool. Too bad Paramount decided to get their feathers in a huff about it. In a perfect world, Paramount would hire them to make the film, as the crew who put this together obviously show the talent required.

panzer:
Prelude to Axanar:
-panzer (January 21, 2017, 04:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Wow!! Very cool. Too bad Paramount decided to get their feathers in a huff about it. In a perfect world, Paramount would hire them to make the film, as the crew who put this together obviously show the talent required.

-Edvard (January 28, 2017, 04:20 PM)
--- End quote ---

Prelude to Axanar received $ 101,000 in a successful Kickstarter campaign and the finished film helped the Axanar team raise $ 638,000 in their second Kickstarter for the upcoming feature film.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3572740/

tomos:
There's a lot of videos out there about size of the universe etc, but I really enjoyed this one.
You know, the usual: full screen, dark room, loud volume recommended

Star Size Comparison 2

could also have gone in the 'interesting thread', or the music thread (Alpha by Vangelis)

Forgot to mention my source, What if the Earth were a middle-aged adult and other comparisons which is worth a read :up: (may even have gotten the link here somewhere?)

Deozaan:
Pretty cool, but it kind of lost me near the end when it visualized the entire universe as a sphere, and then other universes ("the multiverse") as other spheres.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version