ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

good Videos [short films] here :)

<< < (27/75) > >>

40hz:
Bibo - by Anton Chistiakov & Mikhail Dmitriev

40hz:
And now...the awful truth about LOL cats. And what is going on while you're enjoying the latest LOL cat video... :tellme:

IainB:
@panzer: Thanks for those links!
I found IDIOTS to be quite a good satirical social commentary. It captured almost exactly my thoughts on the matter - for years I have found such idiocy incomprehensible, but am usually too polite to make comment about it. I had wondered whether others saw it also.
As for Father And Daughter - 2000 Academy Award for Animated Short Film, it was a very good find, I thought. I found it gently, hauntingly, heartbreakingly beautiful - but that's just my perception. Others may perceive something different from it.

Then I became "hooked" as I followed some other interesting videos/films linked/related on the YouTube page, and watched those also:

* CGI Award-Winning Animated Short Film HD: "Worlds Apart" - by Michael Zachary Huber (9:06mins)
From The CGBros
Published on 23 Jan 2014
Watch this fantastic **Multi-Award Winning** CGI Animated sci-fi short film, that tells the story of a young Central California family caught in an unimaginable situation. Told through the eyes of a child's teddy bear, Worlds Apart is part cautionary fairytale and part science fiction thriller. The film has garnered fourteen Best Animation awards from festivals around the globe.
This version of Worlds Apart features an excellent film score by Chad Seiter. Having worked on films such as The Incredibles and Ratatouille, Chad was the perfect person to undertake the score and orchestration for Worlds Apart. For the final recording Chad assembled some of the most talented musicians in Hollywood, this included artists from the LA Philharmonic.
This is the third film written, produced, and directed by Michael Zachary Huber.
To reach Chad and see his full list of credits look here.
http://www.chadseiter.com/
For more information on the film you can contact the director at:
Email - [email protected]

--- End quote ---

* CLOSER - Sci-Fi Short Movie - Full HD (19:23mins)
From Riviera Film
Published on 5 Sep 2013
Sci-Fi Short Film Directed by Angelo Licata.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/closerscifi
Officiale page: http://lordsofillusion.com/closer/

--- End quote ---

* REWIND - Cancelled TV show pilot - Time Travel Sci-fi/Action (Promo) (1:16:01hrs) - NOT A SHORT VIDEO.
From Italianoboy UK
Published on 14 Jan 2014
Cancelled TV pilot of the sci-fi series; REWIND (Series 01 - episode 01)
Cancelled TV Show/Film which revolves around a team of military field operatives and civilian scientists who must use untested technology to travel back in time to alter past events in order to change the future and avoid a devastating terrorist attack.

--- End quote ---

* SEED, Short Film (13:40mins)
From Tyson Wade Johnston
Published on 24 Oct 2012
"Set in the year 2071, where technology has brought mankind to the brink of colonization on a planet named Gaia, one astronaut takes on an isolated mission and discovers unearthly horrors that could bring an end to human life on this planet".
Written & Directed by Tyson Wade Johnston.
Starring Justin Zachary.
A Free Bandit Motion Picture, © tysonwadejohnston.co

--- End quote ---

* Ice Planet 2001 (1:22:54hrs) - NOT A SHORT VIDEO.
From TweetyLTWG
Published on 24 Feb 2013
Ice Planet full movie. SciFi movie, to some maybe the worst movie, but others say: "Hey, its science fiction, so anything is possible". I myself give this movie a 5 (out of 10). Nevertheless, enjoy.
Also visit www.andrewssuperstore.com
This is an unsold TV Pilot, that arrived on DVD in 2003

--- End quote ---

Now I really must get on with something more useful...

panzer:
I think I have already posted Seed and Worlds Apart here, but I could be wrong ...

IainB:
Yes, you may well have already posted them in this thread. I can't keep up with all the recommendations here - I rarely watch video, but when I do, I tend to gorge myself. I recall having seen SEED before, but not Worlds Apart.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version