ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Version 1.55 - a Significant Release: Please Read Carefully

<< < (4/6) > >>

sgtevmckay:
I will come up with somethign appropriate to do so

40hz:
^Hey it's sgtevmckay! Howdy stranger! Long time no see. Happy Holidays! :Thmbsup:

Suggestion: your main wiki is pointing people back to DoCo for tech support. You might also want to think about what you want to do with that too.

Dormouse:
AFAIK that version you're looking for is unofficially available on Cnet.
-tomos (December 22, 2014, 03:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

And 38+68=106 downloads last week alone  :o
120k+ altogether

Also on Softpedia (another 100k), & presumably etc,

sgtevmckay:
AFAIK that version you're looking for is unofficially available on Cnet.
-tomos (December 22, 2014, 03:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

And 38+68=106 downloads last week alone  :o
120k+ altogether

Also on Softpedia (another 100k), & presumably etc,
-Dormouse (December 23, 2014, 10:00 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I know......The "UN-official" Version is still available and incredibly popular, though I no longer support myself.

The programmer and I have fallen out a long time ago. I recently attempted to contact him, but have not received a response.
I would love to bring the UN-Oficial version's code in house and have it added to the code Database.

A part of me still holds out hope that this most potentially excellent of launchers will resurrect at some point, and be free and open source again.

Let me get through the Holiday season, and I will start cleaning things up here and at the web site as time allows.

Dormouse:
I would love to bring the UN-Oficial version's code in house and have it added to the code Database.

A part of me still holds out hope that this most potentially excellent of launchers will resurrect at some point, and be free and open source again.
-sgtevmckay (December 23, 2014, 01:18 PM)
--- End quote ---
I suspect that legally the whole thing is still covered by the original open source licence. I don't think that was ever changed. iirc it came as a shock to the developer that he wasn't free just to say it was private and charge for it. Of course, being open source does not mean that the source code was actually released, simply that it should have been. But it would mean that the availability of the .exe is legitimate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version