ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Version 1.55 - a Significant Release: Please Read Carefully

<< < (3/6) > >>

sgtevmckay:
Greetings kamalaza
Welcome to DonationCoder.com and Circle Dock's little corner  :D

thanks alot.... :)
-kamalaza (March 10, 2010, 02:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

You are certainly welcome  :Thmbsup:
Hope to see more of you here and in other parts on Donationcoder.com

Regards
The Sarge

momashi:
So where is it?? I tried to access the original thread you mentioned here but I got an error message.

I have today released both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Circle Dock. The major purpose of this update is to address the UAC issues those of you running Windows 7 particularly have noted; there are other fixes and enhancements included and I will cover those later in this message.

[................]

Installing Circle Dock v1.55

The download is available, as always, from this topic.

Mark

-Markham (March 03, 2010, 03:25 AM)
--- End quote ---

40hz:
So where is it?? I tried to access the original thread you mentioned here but I got an error message.

...The download is available, as always, from this topic.

Mark

-Markham (March 03, 2010, 03:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
-momashi (December 22, 2014, 02:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

Try looking here at SourceForge. Please note it was last updated in 2012 on SourceForge and it's still listed as an alpha. Version 0.92alpha8.2 to be precise. I'm guessing it's been orphaned.

Always best to check the dates on the post you're responding to. The one you're quoting is from March 2010. It's nearly 5 years since there's been anything posted in this thread.

Hope this was of help. :)

tomos:
-momashi (December 22, 2014, 02:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

There was a problem with the licensing and it's no longer on dc.
AFAIK that version you're looking for is unofficially available on Cnet.
I think it was not developed after that ...

wraith808:
Maybe since CD has its own section, we should sticky an announcement for any that happen to find their way here?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version