ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (170/171) > >>

Biffle:
Ah, there. Thank you. Very confusing. Even the date, looks like an old version:

v2.4.4 release candidate

@White-Tiger White-Tiger released this on 28 Jan 2018 ยท 38 commits to master since this release

I guess, it is a beta version, not a stable one.

JBou:
That's the latest version.  No activity since late 2018, but ti's a great program just like it is.  I have not discovered any show-stopping bugs or problems.  It's really quite nice!

WhiteTigX:
I went to this page:
https://github.com/White-Tiger/T-Clock/releases

And then clicked on the top headline (2.4.4 release candidate),
which brought me to a page with download links at the bottom of the page.
(it can be misleading because when you click on the link the page text may not change other than the links at the bottom of the new page).
-mouser (September 01, 2020, 12:31 AM)
--- End quote ---
Welcome to the Windows 10 madness, mouser ;) (or in this case, the Microsoft madness)
Actually, the "links" are there even before you click the headline, you have to "unfold" the Assets at the bottom of the first entry.

[...]  I have not discovered any show-stopping bugs or problems.  It's really quite nice!
-JBou (September 18, 2020, 03:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
Good for you... I have, sadly :( Different DPI displays are one thing and Theme changes / other "events" another as that might glitch out the positioning (though that can usually be fixed by a right-click->refresh

click-click:
That's the latest version.  No activity since late 2018, but ti's a great program just like it is.  I have not discovered any show-stopping bugs or problems.  It's really quite nice!
-JBou (September 18, 2020, 03:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
[...] The author of the new version will not diminish the original author. [...]
-Curt (October 26, 2018, 05:51 PM)
--- End quote ---
You get me wrong... Stoic Joker is a small fry, I'm a koi carp!
But seriously, the update check and dialog was entirely done by me, so it doesn't have anything to do with that.
100% my oddity.

However, the newer dialog currently looks like this:
[ Invalid Attachment ]
( which you can actually get already if you download the (currently stable) nightly: https://github.com/White-Tiger/T-Clock#downloads-binaries )
-WhiteTigX (October 27, 2018, 02:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

I currently have 2.4.4#492-rc installed.  Is this the stabler release as compared to the nightly build which you state as stable and will it ever be moved out of nightly to the normal releases?

SharkyEXE:
Hello

Please help whether or not you can add two items to the main menu of the program (highlighted in red)

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version