ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (153/171) > >>

Stoic Joker:
[...]
I appreciate the consideration...but we need to consider him, and his input on the transition, [...]-Stoic Joker (December 03, 2015, 03:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
I don't mind eitherway ;) Though, with the subsection we've got now, it might be good to split up the threads to clarify a few things...
Guess that'll mean to split away the older stuff, so people having this topic bookmarked can keep it?-WhiteTigX (December 04, 2015, 05:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

I think that would be safest. Cut me off at the project end announcement, add a link to your new section for continuity, and lock that thread. Then you can dice up the rest as needed.

[...]
well we can split the subject exactly as you request, [...]-mouser (December 03, 2015, 03:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well that's the point I guess... "we" also means that Stoic Joker could split it up himself, less work for you :P (or I could in that matter)
-WhiteTigX (December 04, 2015, 05:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Since I've never done it before ... It's probably safer if Mouser cuts me loose so I don't screw it up.

xzeldax3:
I don't know if this is the best place for this, but I just want to thank everyone who helped make T-Clock. I have always been so annoyed that Windows never allowed me to keep the date on my taskbar when using small taskbar icons. You guys have helped me out so much, thank you!!!

mouser:
Welcome xzeldax3  :Thmbsup:

It's the perfect place for it.

I'm not one of the coder's of tclock but I can tell you that posts like yours really mean quite a bit to a coder.  Hearing that someone appreciates the work we do can make all the difference and can make us feel good about what we do.  So, thanks for taking the time to post :Thmbsup:

WhiteTigX:
what he said ;)

MilesAhead:
what he said ;)
-WhiteTigX (February 24, 2016, 01:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am still using it.   :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version