ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (147/171) > >>

WhiteTigX:
My signature for example :P
Or in Stoic Joker's original post under "Download Link" (the 3rd one, though he really should clean that up ;) Not that easy to follow for new users)

WhiteTigX:
is there anyone who knows how Metro/Modern UI truly works and how a desktop app could interact with these?

Basically, Windows' 10 calendar is a rather slow modern UI app that doesn't follow any classic win32 rules I know of...
It's important that T-Clock is able to move that calendar to a different monitor in case of multi-monitor support.

I can't just wait for its window to exist, it's not enough to SendMessage() WM_NULL, it's not enough to IsWindowVisible(), it's not enough to check any style of the window...
The only thing that "currently" "works" is to check the size/position and if it's less than the desktop size (well, primary monitor size), I can move it (and it won't get overridden by a later call)

I suspect a window with the class "Windows.UI.Core.CoreWindow" uses some different methods to display and there must be some sort of IsWindowVisible() for these... It's ridicules how slow the new calendar is... I've got a loop with 50ms sleep in-between and end up with >10 iterations and often catch independent size and position changes.. that is: I wait 50ms, the calendar resizes, I wait 50ms, it then moves... Every desktop app would do this in just one step instantly... (and wouldn't even start full-screen to begin with)

pencoe:
@WhiteTigX: thanks a lot for your work! Finally TClock is (again) usable on my computer  :)
 (Using the last build 2.3.2 b 151 on a german Win 8.1 Pro)

magi:
--

I have just installed windows 10 on my 64 win 7 laptop.

Can I install T-Clock in windows 10?

Where can I get a safe download?
Link?

Regards  MagI

---

tomos:
Where can I get a safe download?
Link?
-magi (September 26, 2015, 07:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

this is the version that's been actively developed --

Download Link   White Tiger's GitHub Release Page-Stoic Joker (March 02, 2010, 06:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have no idea though if it works on Windows 10, although see mention of Windows 10 in (the developer) WhiteTigX's last post above

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version