ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (132/171) > >>

trlkly:
And of course I did receive your mails.. though I've got reasons not to answer them (apart from the fact that I named my point already, but still, nothing is fix)
-WhiteTigX (October 27, 2014, 06:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, I was just expecting you to say something like "I'll look into that" or "Sorry, that won't work," as that's what you've done before. Plus, since I couldn't see it in my outbox, I thought maybe I didn't actually send it. I've done that before.

I just thought it might help with the problem you mentioned of the text being blurrier than you'd like. I thought maybe you could run a normal bitmap sharpening filter over it before rendering. It might be a bit slower, but you only have to update once a second anyways.

WhiteTigX:
New version released : https://github.com/White-Tiger/T-Clock/releases/tag/v2.3.2%23151-beta
It's a bug fix release for the v2.3 series but also adds some alarm related improvements and more

I still wonder why so few people reported problems... or most of you simply reboot Windows often as well as having a non-crashing explorer and never using T-Clock's alarm feature...

Mark56:

Hi WhiteTigX

I'm trying to have two clocks showing both local time in 12H, and UTC time in 24H (in this case UTC-06) like so:

Sun, 03:30 PM
Sun, 21:30 UTC

I've tried doing "ddd, hh:nn tt\n ddd, w+06:nn UTC"  but both clocks are still 12H.

Is there a way to get only the second clock to show the 24H format?

Thanks!

WhiteTigX:
Hi Mark56,
sry currently there's no way... 12h setting is "global"^^
I'm not even sure if I will implement a feature like this before the major formatting revamp :P Though I have no schedule for that one as well. (not that I have one generally)

Also, even if there where a way, "ddd" will still show the weekday based on your local time^^ There's no format yet to change the timezone or offset yet.

Mark56:
oh ok, no problem! I'll keep an eye on the next versions anyway. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version