ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (125/171) > >>

power1power1:
I am using the latest TClock version and I still have the issue with the calendar; there are occations that single left click, double left click and the original entry in Quickys menu won't bring up the calendar, but a custom entry would.

WhiteTigX:
[...]
Question: the three selectable black colors that have writing in them...what are the differences between them?
-movrshakr (September 11, 2014, 02:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oops.. didn't see that question... those are system colors... means they are dynamic, depending on your Windows style. (on 8 you might only notice that when changing to a high contrast theme or using a custom made theme)

movrshakr:
[...]
Question: the three selectable black colors that have writing in them...what are the differences between them?
-movrshakr (September 11, 2014, 02:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
Oops.. didn't see that question... those are system colors... means they aren't fix but dynamic depending on your Windows style. (on 8 you might only notice that when changing to a high contrast theme or using a custom made theme)
-WhiteTigX (September 15, 2014, 10:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Still a bit confused; don't see how a 'black' can be a dynamic color--or do you mean sometimes it is NOT black as the system decides it "shouldn't be?"

WhiteTigX:
Yes, those colors are dynamic.. they don't have any specific color... currently it's black for you, but if you change to a high contrast theme, it's probably not black anymore but white, greenish, etc.

The text on the color choice is simply the name Windows uses for them^^
"INFOTEXT" is the color of all your tooltip texts,
"INFOBK" is the color of all your tooltip backgrounds. Depending on your current theme/settings.

Cowichan:
I've downloaded T-Clock 2010, extracted the files, opened the TClock application, clicked run and...nothing...I can't find it installed anywhere. It's not on any list of installed programs.

When I tried deleting the extracted folders it says I can't because the folder or file in it is open in another program.

I'm completely flummoxed. If anyone has a suggestion as to what I should try please let me know.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version