ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (124/171) > >>

power1power1:
OK, found it! Thanks. Still, I think it would be more efficient (i.e. less number of clicks) if T-Clock Calendar was below T-Clock Timers.
Now, I also see some menu items like Cascade Windows, etc. which are not related to T-Clock, so they can go in a sub-menu instead.

WhiteTigX:
"Cascade windows", etc. can definitely not go into a submenu ;) Those are Windows default, and thus should also be present in T-Clock^^ (by means, the original clock had them, so they are indeed related to the "tray clock")

I can't change the menu yet, not without an ability to customize it fully. Because otherwise people used to the old one would be lost. And even if I decide to put the Calendar there, it needs to be removable since the menu shouldn't be bloated with useless stuff^^
Everything below "Task Manager" is T-Clock specific, it's quite a lot already :P

It's also to consider to move exit,properties and refresh into a submenu.. I hope no one uses them frequently :P

movrshakr:
Power, at one point you advocate for fewer clicks, then you say to put some things in a submenu--which would add clicks!

power1power1:
@movrshakr: Yes, the difference is between TColck and non-TClock related items.
@WhiteTigX: Now, I see why those Windows related items are there. However; I think each version of Windows have them differently. For example, I don't have Minimize all Windows when I right click on Windows 8.1 taskbar. Personaly, I have never used T-Clock menu to run Windows Explorer or Empty Recycle Bin, etc.
Any ways, as a workaround for calendar-not-appearing issue, now I have added a new entry in the Quickys and with this I always can run the calendar.

WhiteTigX:
The "Quickies" should have the Calendar included^^ It's there by default...

Though, the calendar should show no matter what settings you use now... I've temporarily disabled the auto-hide feature on startup...
If you're using my beta, and it still disappears, it must be a different issue..

And yes, "Minimize all" isn't currently used by Windows.. at least not on Win8... but it fits there quite good ;)
"Toggle desktop" is also different, as it's originally named "Show desktop" or "Hide desktop" depending on what the current state is.. it's not easy to find that out, so I've simply named it "Toggle"^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version