ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (121/171) > >>

WhiteTigX:
Installed in Windows 8.1, and got a block from the OS.. See image
-movrshakr (September 11, 2014, 02:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well.. I don't know how to get rid of that SmartScreen^^ Basicaly the only way I know is to pay a few hundred dollars to M$ and sign the app^^
But I thought it only shows this for manipulated apps... apps that once had a cert attached but not anymore^^

Stoic Joker:
I've also added multi-monitor support on Win8+ As requested by Baegus here: https://github.com/dg9ngf/T-Clock/issues/2-WhiteTigX (September 11, 2014, 01:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

Okay, now that's a neat trick. :)

WhiteTigX:
I just hope there are no drawbacks^^
I had a lot of trouble with it to keep everything in sync^^ And you can't really use taskbars of different sizes or positions... (though that's for performance reasons... could be added later on)

Otherwise, performance wise it shouldn't really make a difference yet... though most stuff sadly open on the primary monitor...

Stoic, you're using Win8 and you've got multiple monitors?

Stoic Joker:
Stoic, you're using Win8 and you've got multiple monitors?-WhiteTigX (September 11, 2014, 03:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

8.1 Pro with 2 widescreen monitors, and taskbar buttons showing on the screen where the window is open. There's a clock with a working Context menu on both. Now regardless of which one I click the properties/calendar dialog always shows up over the (main screen) left one...but that's a fairly minor quirk.

power1power1:
Hurray, wait is over! Thank you, specially for the multi monitor thing :) Works fine on Windows 8.1 with dual monitor. There is one minor thing: Somehow, on my setup, the second taskbar is a few pixels lower than the taskbar on the main monitor. So, the buttom of the clock text is closer to the edge of the display on the second monitor compared to the main monitor. It would be nice if we could adjust the clock text positions seperately.
Any idea on when you plan to release the next version? no rush though :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version