ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (120/171) > >>

power1power1:
Yes, I didn't know such thing would be possible else I would have asked about it :) I guess I have to thank crumpuppet for asking it, as well :)

WhiteTigX:
well... I've told you (mixza-81) about a "hotfix" coming "tomorrow/today" and we wrote the 28th of August... well guess I'm "slightly" off :P
Problem wasn't the fix itself, actually that was done already at the time I wrote that post before.

It's because I don't think a hotfix alone is worth it, so I decided to take some time and do more... I had to look at the code anyway so why not do some more while I'm still used to it?

And so it happened to be a week.. or almost a week...

In the next few days (I hope not more then 1-2) I will put a new version on-line, but because of all the changes and unforeseen consequences, it'll be tagged as "beta" (as opposed to my previous "release candidates".. who never reached "release" status :P)

Upcoming improvements and fixes include those reported by:
stanislay33
trlkly
movrshakr
mixza-81 (besides his reported regression, also one related to colors fixed^^ hope it's the last of that kind, it certainly wasn't the first)

The clock will behave and look even more like the default clock on at least Win8 (guess actually Vista+)
T-Clock should also be able to run again on 2000... though only tested on Win8 and XP (UxTheme isn't mandatory now but loaded if available)
Calendar also receives some fixes... but probably not the focus bug as I've tried to fix it before and couldn't (and Stoic Joker tried before me. I just made it worse thinking it's fixed^^ Well it was fixed.. but only if the clock wasn't running for a few minutes :P) Maybe I'll find it out anyway.. but I will only invest up to one day trying to fix the calendar focus stuff... but why not using the system's inbuilt calender, it's better anyway 8)

When the beta is out, I would like you all to test it thoughtfully because it's hard to track functionality if you're rewriting a lot and having problems with something not working right for days and trying to figure out what's wrong until you'll completely loose track and mess everything up^^ So stuff tested a day before might be broke the other day :-\
You WILL notice differences... and probably not all of them in a good manner... Basically you can start to re customize your clock from scratch because the clock is now smarter itself ;) So all your offsets and clock sizes go nuts. The clock should now stay centered at all times as long as all clock size and position values are set to zero (0) It should even more or less detect the correct color to use and also keep it on track.

TL;DR : well.. then don't ;)

WhiteTigX:
So there it is finally ;) Version 2.2.0#84
https://github.com/White-Tiger/T-Clock/releases/tag/v2.2.0%2384-beta

I've also added multi-monitor support on Win8+ As requested by Baegus here: https://github.com/dg9ngf/T-Clock/issues/2

As said, this one is a beta now, it should be stable since I've tested it, but I might have overlooked one or two things... A fix for the calendar isn't really included though... will have to look at it sometime later :P

movrshakr:
Installed in Windows 8.1, and got a block from the OS.. See image

movrshakr:
Wait... The MORE button in that window lets you run it anyway.  I did and it seems to install  AND I HAVE BLACK TEXT....YAHOO!

LATER--worked with it a few minutes and I LOVE it.  Now can see it in Windows 8.1.

Question: the three selectable black colors that have writing in them...what are the differences between them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version