ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > T-Clock

T-Clock 2010 (download)

<< < (116/171) > >>

power1power1:
OK, this bug happened again and now I can say: While, the calendar doesn't open through Tclock, both 64bit and 32bit versions, can open manually.

WhiteTigX:
sounds very strange^^ How do you open the calendar btw? You may also try to use middle mouse button or button 4 or 5^^
I don't know why T-Clock shouldn't be able to execute the calendar... the "hide on lose focus" feature could explain it because it can indeed close the calendar fast enough that you wouldn't even notice.. but you've said it's not related...

power1power1:
I usually use left mouse single click. I added middle mouse single click rule and both wouldn't work after a couple of hours.

WhiteTigX:
well.. without "Close calendar on lose focus" checked, it should work^^ That's the only thing I know about that can and "will" cause this... Otherwise I can't reproduce that...

movrshakr:
Have used T-clock on Windows 7 and I think back on Vista.  I just put it on a Windows 8.1 machine and am having some difficulty.

I state right up front that I have Classic Shell and a theme in to make the laptop usable--the theme required to change taskbar text from white (completely unreadable for me) to black.

My Tclock problem is that it does not even show (though it is there unless I select white or a few of the other colors--which all render in white.  Black, maroon, etc produce NOTHING at all--but right click brings up tclock menu--so it is there, just not showing.

I love tclock (donated to Stoic and Donation Coder when I first started using it), but cannot see the white rendering (taskbar is a light grayish blue), and that is all I can get.

Atch shows the lower right corner.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version